You Are Here! So why not put it on film? This year’s teen summer reading program theme is “You Are Here!” The idea behind the theme is that everyone, especially teens, plays a part in the diverse world we live in. To celebrate the unique perspective
of teens and the important role you play in our community we are asking you to make a 30-90 second public service announcement, using the theme “You Are Here.”
How to Enter:
1. Pick up an entry packet at either library or download the brochure and forms below and use your own CD.
. Read through the brochure carefully to make sure you fully understand the requirements of the contest.
3. Create a 30-90 second long film based on the theme “You Are Here.”
4. Burn your film to a CD and complete the required forms. Turn them in at either library.
Deadline for entry is Feb. 27 @ 6 p.m.
Information & Forms
* Teen Video Challenge Brochure
* Model Release Form
* Entry Form
* Understanding Public Domain
* You Are Here - Instrumental
* You Are Here - Fade - English
* You Are Here - Fade - Spanish
* South Dakota residents
* Ages 13-18
* Individuals or groups may submit entries